Location: San Francisco, CA
Specialty: Fetish and Glamour
|Thanks for stopping by and checking out prints by photographer and digital artist, Richard Kadrey.|
He shoots glamour, fetish, and surreal portraits in a style/technique dubbed "Dark Light."
Heís shot for online sites such as BlueBlood, SuicideGirls, BeautyBound and ChickVenue. Kadrey is also a member of Wicked Talent.
He likes working with vicious punks, industrial vixens, tragic goths and fascinating degenerates of all kinds. Heís especially interested in collaborating with models with bizarre wardrobes (latex, leather, whatever), tattoos, funny hair, no hair, and/or weird talents.
* Sacked Rome (455)
* Published Gutenberg Bible of Bawdy Limericks in Latin (1450)
* Heckled the Council of Trent (1545)
* Re-sacked Rome (Liquored up at the time; forget the date)
* Discovered electricity and how too much is a great depilatory (1840)
* Pie fight with Wild Bill Hickock in Wyoming Territory (1870)
* Broke with the Surrealists after Artaud ate all my Pudding Pops without asking (1940)
* Discovered Elvis (1954)
* First manned trip to Mars (Mars sucked, so we didnít tell anyone about it) 1966
* Sacked Schenectady (1978)
* Conquered Antarctica. Currently training penguin ninja army for world conquest (2003)
* Invade everywhere (projected: 2008)